Monday 10 October 2011

Personal Things – up to 22nd April 1967


This section is going to be a bit different because much of the timelines are lost in the dim past – well dim to me anyway. So what I am going to do is cover the main events without too much regard for how they all tied together. 22nd April 1967 is the magic date because that is when I married Valerie. Hence this section will cover the 6 years between leaving school and that happy event but I will do it in manageable chunks

Basically, on a private basis, my life falls into a few categories:

  • Scouts
  • Music - playing, listening and live stuff 
  • Humour
  • Hobbies
  • Girls (gulp)


I will cover each for the whole period so that it doesn’t get confusing. You may not be able to tie everything together but that doesn’t really matter – in any case I am not sure that I can tie it all in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cars - 1

 I thought that I might take a break from historic events and try and explain my trip through a variety of cars. This will be a simple list ...